Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing #2

After viewing the 7 1/2 habits I believe the easiest ones are #1-Setting a goal and #1/2-Play. My goal is to feel comfortable with blogging and learning as I play 23 Things. By playing with my grandsons who are two and three I am learning and re-learning childhood experiences. We are teaching them sign language, and we are all able to communicate fairly well.The hardest habit for me is #3-Viewing problems as challenges. I had a problem in an spreadsheet today, and I tried about six different ways to complete it, as it was quite lengthy; however, I finally had to go to our Tech, and the answer was so simple.
Labels:

1 comment:

Grendel said...

That happens to me, too. I just tell myself that every question has an answer; I may just not know it! Lots of times it is so simple that I am embarrassed, abut no one ever died from embarrassment, right?