Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #23!!

What an amazing experience 23 Things has been for me--from blogging to tagging to podcasting I have learned so much. Of course, I never could have completed everything without the always willing and helpful Vaughn Branom and Liz Philippi at SBISD's Library Information Services. I'm feeling that I truly belong to the 21st Century now.
1.) My favorite discovery was blogging. I love being able to communicate with other like-minded people, some of whom I may never actually meet in person but contribute to my learning experiences.
2.) This program has assisted my lifelong learning goals of continuing to learn something new on a daily basis.
3.) Flickr is an unexpected discovery I made in doing this program, and I'm anxious to use it this next school year with our teachers.
4.) I can't think of anything you all could do differently. The main thing that helped me was working on my "Things" at LIS so that I could receive immediate help "from the experts" when I was stuck, and I would highly recommend this method for those of the faint of heart, like me.
5.) I most certainly would participate in any future programs.
6.) Amazing and enlightening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your comment about "like-minded people who contribute to your learning experiences". That helps me to rethink my view that they're all "strangers" out there. Good luck, and happy rest of the summer!

Terry said...

Congratulations on completing! Let the good times roll now!

Mrs. Estupinan said...

Congrats on finishing the course!! I just finished tonight (the last night). I also had an amazing experience and learned so many new things. Good luck with your school year,
Audrey